Yellow Card Training
- Duration: 4-6 hours
- Times: 9am – 1pm
- Class size: 10 participants maximum
- Assessment type: Theory and practical
- Outcome: Yellow card scissor lift and knuckle boom.
With completion of this course the applicant will be issued with the relevant documents that need to be processed with the EWPA (free of charge) to receive the original certificate Yellow Card for
Course dates & fees
Course requirements & what to bring:
- The minimum age for assessments is 18 years or over.
- Photo ID i.e. Queensland or Interstate Driver’s Licence or Passport.
- The Legislation requires the applicant to have basic knowledge and understanding of the English language.
- Work safety shoes.
More Skills Australia will provide safety helmets, high visibility vest, whistles as well as the general training equipment, notes, logbook and training plans, calculators and pens.
- Our training facilities are air-conditioned and fully purpose equipped and our students have direct access to all the necessary plant required for the relevant course i.e. Cranes, EWP, Forklifts and Scaffold.
Onsite training & group bookings
- We also offer onsite training as well as group booking options at our training facilities.
- Onsite training and group bookings provide the advantage of being able to choose the course dates as it is suitable for you and your employees.
- For more information contact More Skills Australia on (07) 3879 4622 or Send an email enquiry