Yellow Card Training
For Scissor lift and Boom Lift we offer the Yellow Card training and assessment. For those students wishing to receive an EWPA Yellow Card accreditation, they will be assessed by EWPA accredited trainers.
- Duration: 6 – 7 hours
- Times: 8am – 3pm
- Class size: 10 participants maximum
- Assessment type: Theory and practical
- Unit outcome: RIIHAN301B Operate elevating work platform
With completion of this course the applicant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and plastic competency card.
For anyone wanting an EWPA yellow card, we will send the relevant documents to the EWPA for processing.
Course dates & fees
Course requirements & what to bring:
- The minimum age for assessments is 18 years or over.
- Photo ID i.e. Queensland or Interstate Driver’s Licence or Passport.
- The Legislation requires the applicant to have basic knowledge and understanding of the English language.
- Work safety shoes.
More Skills Australia will provide general training equipment i.e. notes, logbook and training plans, calculators and pens.
- Our training facilities are air-conditioned and fully purpose equipped and our students have direct access to all the necessary plant required for the relevant course i.e. Cranes, EWP, Forklifts and Scaffold.
Onsite training & group bookings
- We also offer onsite training as well as group booking options at our training facilities.
- Onsite training and group bookings provide the advantage of being able to choose the course dates as it is suitable for you and your employees.
- For more information contact More Skills Australia on (07) 3183 0000 or Send an email enquiry